Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the political games







"Wasted days wasted opportunities
On the political game I sink into it
I lived through sodomy 1..........
The political conspiracy prevailed

The police, AG and judiciary
All acted together to put me away
The Bee Anne government denied
The ameeno gang kept it on leash

Wasted days wasted opportunities
I was sent to jail for abusing my political power
Nobody could believe that crapping charge
I spent 6 years in prison...

Finally Federal Court judges overturned
The sodomy 1 charge against me..
I was set free to pursue my political ambition
Once I felt the adrenalin pumping again

The general election came
The people voted for change
Albeit not in full force but nearly
Pakatan Rakyat managed to make inroads

The sweating corridor
The power corrupts absolutely
A new prime minister a new charge on me
Sodomy 2 chained me to old wounds

The alleged crime
The charge sheet the hide and seek
The denial by ameeno leader then he relented
Spinning a tale people knew it well

The on going case
Putting me on the block
Sometimes I wonder it is worth it?
The ameeno once I was its deputy chief

The running dogs bark
They wanted me to put away
On the sodomy 2 trial
The spinning tales and lies

Wasted days wasted opportunities
I lived with constant shadows putting me down
On the political road to make this country prosper
For the people and nation

Yet I know ameeno and gang
They are afraid to let the baton pass
Of all the alleged crimes covered in OSA
They don't want to see a change of government

Half of the buy elections
Procured to public inducements
No EC and Macc investigated
Though reports were filed

Memoirs of the old man
About me and alleged 4 prostitute women
Turning the pages of his recollections
It was hearsay yet the old man kept writing

The memoirs was published
Once he claimed in RCI he couldn't remember
Pleading selective amnesia..
The old man played his game

Now a video sex tape
Showing to public in hotel room
About me and a Chinese prostitute
On a date in February 2011

The lap dogs barking
The work of political masters
The ameeno and gang wanted it badly
This time I could be in

Yet I weren't him
I was with family and children
I was at home tweeting and facebook
I knew the lap dog wanted to tarnish my reputation

Wasted days wasted opportunities
I lived through the darkness I came out shining
Now watch the political games being played
The selective investigations will lead no where"

No comments: