Saturday, April 18, 2015

the tale from the hill


This was a story
I heard it long ago
Staying up on the hill
On a campfire of dancing souls

The man I knew
He came to share his tales
One of those stories
We young adults glued into it

I drive downhill
One day going to KKB town
Along the meandering road
I see a Malay girl wanting a lift

I stop my old car winding down the window
She comes over ask if she could thumb a ride
I say yes since I am on my way to KKB town
Along the drive I start a conversation

You want to earn extra money?”
She looks at me and asks what it is
I say you know what to do don't you
I pay you $50 for the ride home”

The Malay girl never declines
She wants it so do I
Along the side I drive in
There in the car we have our frolics

I never know her name
I never see her again
It is exciting while it lasts
I just hope to see her
But I never have the chance”

Up on the hill
Of the cool climate of burning souls
There are many tales to be told
Of ghosts, love interest, sex with dog and one night stand
And many interesting characters registered on the hill


No comments: