Friday, July 24, 2015

don't you read the script?


The hard facts on our shore
We don't need the diversions
Why keep the main player free?
When the canary sings the songs

Don't you forget me?
I am the cause of it
I sit alone on my rocking chair
Thinking if I could do a different way?”

The whisper of the wind
The 4 stays quiet
They try to find ways
To put it in a different light

But the canary sings
Don't try to walk in the maze
There is nothing there to find
You better come out and ask me

I am the cause of it
I can't tell you
Reporters try but I keep quiet
I know how the words will manipulate”

The silence on the main actor
He walks with each passing day
Believing he is the untouchable
As long as the director wants him..

Don't you read the script?
I am the cause of it
I sit alone on my rocking chair
Thinking if I could do a different way?


No comments: