Saturday, July 25, 2015

naheed be good


“Naheed be good
Don't make a mess around
You have your bike
Don't forget to follow the rules”

But Naheed never listens
He thinks he is the king on the road
He makes so much noise on his machine
Cruising around the neighbourhood

He races along the road
Weaving his machine
“What rules for me?
“I am the daredevil”

His mother stands at the street
“Naheed be good
Don't get carried away
Devil will take you if you forget”

Naheed smiles
Cruising around the neighbourhood
He sees a pretty girl
He forgets to slow his machine

Next thing he knows
He turns turtle screeching tyres
His mother hears it and shouts
“Naheed be good!”

“I am so sorry ma'am
He cruises right to my lane
I couldn't control my car in time
He crushes into mine”

Naheed lies in hospital
Legs and hands in plasters
He remembers his mother advice
“Naheed be good”


No comments: