Sunday, July 19, 2015

the boat in the open sea




The boat in the open sea
The Bugis warrior alone to see
The floating monies in his eyes
Every where his eyes can watch

There is nothing he could do
He needs land and water
In the open sea of monies
What can it do without land?

The Bugis warrior pedals alone
Rowing his boat rowing to his soul
He rows furiously in search of land
His bottle of water running low

God, let me see land
I can't be on the open sea
I will not survive alone here
Let me find my sanctuary”

The Bugis warrior hears nothing
He only sees the sea of monies
Up north as he watches
The luxury liner slowly sinks into the deep sea

He cries alone
He is alone to face his demons
He sees sharksfins circle his boat
It can't be me!”

He rows quickly
Every minute he knows it matters
Rowing and rowing until he is exhausted
Finding land and water so far away

The strong wind blowing
The huge waves rolling in
He knows he has no chance
His boat capsizes so along with him

No comments: