Wednesday, February 07, 2018

looking for the persian cat



In the morning rise
The clear white and blue sky
Occasionally a cloudy darkness
But the wind blow it away

The sun rises steadily
In the clear blue sky
The shining bright lights
Spreading its rays on the main range

Across the street
The cookies making activities
The music blasting loudly
As they go with their business

The neighbor woman busy painting
On her gate in maroon color
Sometimes shouting at her husband
The man seems to irritate her

As I walk in the morning
A dog stops by looks at me
He comes closer I pat his head
He licks my hands runs away

I walk to look for the Persian cat
He doesn't show up at the door
I walk in the neighborhood
I find no sign of him

The sun rising and beating its rays
The heat rising yet the cool wind
As I walk back home finding no Persian cat
When the door is close he comes home meowing

No comments: