Wednesday, February 21, 2018

dog is a guide



Dogs will do all the dirty work
Tell the dogs they will obey
They don't bark back angrily
They know they are bound to do

If we treat the dogs well
They will reciprocate many folds
They are the intelligent animal
They aren't lazy or stupid

But cats?
They are the slave drivers
They will make humans their slaves
They are lazy they don't do work

Come on time
They want to be fed
They will stare at you
Where is my food?”

Once the cats get their fill
They will run away or escape
Snoozing off somewhere or homes
They will not stay back

I have a Persian cat
He only returns for his food
Once he gets his fill
I don't see his face

When I don't feed him
He will meow loudly
As if I have forgotten his meal
When he gets his fill he will disappear

A trained dog serves well
A dog treated well will reciprocate
The owner will feel safe
There is a guard dog in the house

No comments: