Saturday, November 09, 2019

the malays should break free


The Malays I mix
Those years ago in the kampong
They were the daring type
They could challenge the police

They worked hard for their lives
Though in different way of life
They ran foul of the law
The Black Maria always came

One of them told me
Don't be like him
I get nowhere but prison
Though I challenged the police
It didn't bring me richness”

He didn't want me to join
It would not bring me good life
Learn his lessons stayed away from it
A lesson I learned in my life

The Malays can strive
If they can really unclogged their minds
They shouldn't believe on race and religion
It will bring them to the dungeon

The Malays should learn like Job
He went through many trials in his life for God
He didn't complain; he struggled it through
In the end he was bless with glory

The politicians want zombie bases
The zombie followers will not know right or wrong
They will shake their heads and roar
When they smell the aroma of cash handouts

The Malays should break free
Don't fall for the politicians trick
Don't be like zombies but real persons
Learn to live and share with others

No comments: