Monday, January 13, 2020

the accidents on the highway


The accidents on the highway
It was an uncalled way to go
The car got stalled on the road
On a rainy day the driver didn't control

He banged the car which was stalled
With an impact the occupants threw out
The wife and daughter of the other car
They died instantly on the spot

The husband sustained injuries
But he would live to remember the horror
Of his loved ones gone in an instant
Driving on the highway

I recalled my car stalled too
It wasn't on the highway
It was on the trunk road
Lucky for me it was slow traffic

It was near to the traffic light
I got it fixed at nearby town
It so happened to belong to a friend of mine
So he sent me back home

The other one was near a cemetery
The car stalled but I managed to start the engine
I blew a sigh of release for finally got home
I sent the car for check up but nothing wrong

On the highway better drive on the left lane
It is better to be safe than feel sorry
It is better to arrive in one piece than broken pieces
So drive carefully on the roads

No comments: