Thursday, January 09, 2020

the gay sex video


The gay sex video clip
The props and make up made the scene
The man said his partner was a minister
The truth now shown he wasn't

To me it was a planted show
Watch the films “Mission Impossible”
It shows how it can be done
Even in movies they can do it

The hidden hand hasn't been caught
Maybe the actor can tell the public now
It was planned to coincide with the minister
During the Sandakan by election

The Old Man said when the video was shown
It was a stupid way to frame a person
The person couldn't be that stupid
Knowing the hidden camera was on him

Now AG wasn't pursuing the case
The US expert could have given his advice
To me it was somebody trying to be the minister
He looks like me, walk like me but wasn't me”

MO1 can't take it
He has to sarcastically saying
He has to watch his words
His trial hasn't ended yet

Now the drama ends
The minister is free
Though the public are divided
Until a new tape streams its way


No comments: