Sunday, March 19, 2006

the bird flu comes closer

The bird flu comes closer at the door. I don't want to be in the centre of its storm. Currently so many fowls culled in the Perak (about 14,000 birds culled) Yet the MOH said it is alright to eat the birds and eggs. Now when I look at the pigeons flying around at my area I hope these birds are free of bird flu. The birds look alright to me. On thing I complain about these pigeons they shit on my cars. Perhaps these birds take vengence on me for shooting at them while I was growing up in the kampong. I dont know how true it is. Apparently I am the target most of the times in my area. Once I got shit on my head while walking towards Hotel Malaya in KL. Just imagine that! The birds never let me go yet. Now they target my cars....so when I move to a new place I hope it never happens but now I see a bird building nest in my new house roof tops....I guess they knew ahead of me.....! By the time I shift in I hope these birds have no other ideas..bird flu will get people edgy and they tend to kill these birds than let them spread the airborne disease to people. As I said, the bird flu has crossed nearer to my place..........................

No comments: