Friday, March 03, 2006

life goes on

Learn your mistakes in life. It shouldn't be left behind and forgot. It is the window of opportunity to acquire for a journey one takes it along. Some may think it is the extra baggage. Think about it. It is the sum of one's journey which will determine the direction one needs to go. Life can be difficult especially without money and living alone without friends and relationships. Yet there is always hope. You are what you made yourself. The negative response will make the journey a crying tear. You are loser because you forget you are special in whatevery you do. You lose your focus and life makes you hard to make it end meets. You blame everything every soul but yourself. I always say I am a 'kampong boy' It was where I came from. I dont forget my roots in the kampong though now I live in the city/town. One mustn't forget his/her roots. I pity those who did! I also dont forget how I went into the secondary forest to collect woods to sell. During my younger days I already made my own pocket money. Besides I sold nasi lemak and goreng pisang and got commission for it. It was a hard life but I appreciated it. It made me realize that every one has an equal chance to make it in life. It is only those who failed to realize it that they are the decorative items on the side roads...Harsh but it is true...Now I have my own easy life to live with. I don't have to worry about money (Cool isnt it?!) I have set up myself for life. Now I laze in my own home.... looking at the renovation works on the new house which will be completed by middle of March move in by end of March 06 after which I have to look at the other new house which is 75% completed.....currently my mind is scouting in Cameron Highlands for a holiday home.....This is a future project....I used to live in a cool hill resort for many years

No comments: