Thursday, March 02, 2006

singing the same old tunes

PM said that the subsidy saved on petrol would be used to help the rakyat and improve amenities for the people which would be over $4 billion. I wonder what he was talking about....on the record most of the time the money used to bail out cronies companies I remembered about BCB( 3 times) and Renong(Halim Saad) Now the sound kept repeating in my head. Rakyat will always be the last to benefit from it. The petrol will not increase for this year.....no one can predict the world price of crude oil. The price of goods and services will be increased in toto...the retailers are talking about it and the minister is talking about no price increase....severe penalties will be imposed on those found guilty. I don't think any action will be taken against the retailers. The consumers will be the ones facing the cost of living....the living standards will need changes...I am still in the midst of renovating my house....seeing all the dust floating in the air..

Goodnight Malaysia you know how to make a person blood boil...

No comments: