Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i am suppose to be free

I am suppose to be free
Feeling the wind in the sky
Touch the shore of the sandy beach
And feeling great with private thought

When a statement came
Out of the context of religion
Ushering words of concrete laws
I shudder to think of my views

Islam is a religion of peace
Hencewith I believe it is so
Here lies our so called mind
Belittle to bits by our politicians
Thinking they are better than most of us

I am suppose to be free
Living and interacting with ease
With this kind of statements
I don’t need them to represent me

The only think I know
God is kind; God is merciful
God is love; God is forgiving
Yet there are some who forget
Learning is good to a soul
Discussion is a journey to peace
Understanding in living in faith
Not by rules and regulations
And those laws meted out to crush
The colorful minds to build lasting communication
In a world full of misery

No comments: