Sunday, March 26, 2006

things going up never come down

When there is bird flu running in the country, I thought a plate of chicken rice would reduce its price. In business things go up; it never really wants to come down. Like one person reported that a plate of chicken rice in KL is $3.50 though the raw chicken has chopped off 50%. I can understand the mentality of the business world - profit first then social responsibility. In fact I believe most hawkers in the city or towns have jumped up the price. But for lowering the selling price I can just dream on. These business people will tell you many excuses but never want to see the reality happening to the businesses. It should be fair and reasonable pricing on the raw materials purchased. When raw materials price drop so should be the selling price of each product. In this view I hope too that in future the cost of petrol should be lowered if the cost per barrel tumbles in the world market(read USA market)

When I walk around the hawkers' stalls in my area many businesses are slacking down. Besides bird flu, we have the HFM disease. So it should be on vegetables......but then what about chemicals in the greens....

It's raining in Malaysia.....crying tears of sorrow of what the government is doing misdirected a movie......I drink my gandum

No comments: