Thursday, March 30, 2006

doing nothing but feeling great

I dont live in the city. I was once before. I was enjoying myself then. I always came home late in the night. And finally I decided to sleep in my office...Life in the city has all the glamour and fun and partying all nights. Yet I can't mix with the crowd. It isnt for me so I quit my home state and moved elsewhere to work and enjoy the carefree illuminations of my life. I was lucky to land myself in the quiet ambience of a working life and I truly made full use of it. Today I am in a town quiet without much entertainment but served good food which I think it is fine with me. True I do go home once awhile but most of my time I spend in my own home(s) Now I enjoy my carefree time spending it mostly on the internet, writing poems and surfing for news around. I never feel so good. I dont have to think about plans and strategies, budgets and action plans and or listening to complaints of customers and staff and advicing employees what to do and how to behave and what are the best ways to do certain jobs and above all motivate them to be good at themselves. It is time I took my leave and enjoy my world in the global connections.

Thinking about the city life I did my time. I had seen colleagues took drugs, relationships problems, friend's business turned sour and collapse and went to drugs taking. The GROs and mummies and clients who came to pick certain women for the night entertainment. I had my work connecting with these women then but I had seen what they did. Most of them had a fixed idea what to do with the money earned. Worked for a few years, saved enough money then bought houses and settled down. Of course these women told me they won't tell a soul of what they did for a living. Just be a homely woman back in the village or kampung. Flash back to current issues I dont think there is any different at all. I haven't really worked the scenes in the capital. I had left it many years ago............for one thing I can't stand cigarettes or cigars smoking
in a closed environment even in open air with friends I found I got sore throat immediately...so I guess it is clean and open air for my daily living...

Now it rains heavily...................Goodnight Malaysia the cool air flowing in my mind

No comments: