Monday, October 16, 2006

equity share



Image Preview




The government will release its findings on how to arrive at 18.9% of bumi equity share I am one of those eagerly waiting for it. Because of what the leaders say (UMNO) I dont buy it in toto. So far I dont agree that Petronas should be excluded in the equity share by sweeping statement that it is for all Malaysians yet the government doesnt published its earnings or how the fund goes to helping all Malaysians. My perception is towards one race. Look at the staff employed in the organization. It is filled byone race on any level of the organization. It is nearly 100% of a race. I can't accept the view then. When the government opens a can, it has to open another can and so on. I dont know whether the government(reads UMNO) will go for it. On the ground level every non-bumi will know that the NEP has achieved its target of 30% equity share in the economy. If they dont achieve it as claimed by UMNO, I dont know what UMNO is really doing in 35 years of the NEP. Maybe they are taking care of themselves and their associates. During my kampung days, masuklah politik kau akan jadi kaya sekelip mata saja. Look at our politicians on before and after scenes then draw the conclusion.

Malaysia.....let there be equal and fair view of the playing economic fields

No comments: