Thursday, October 05, 2006

maybank

Today went to Maybank to check on the house policy. The officer couldnt find the policy at all. It was more than 2 months. She called back her colleagues in KL nothing was in the record! Money had banked direct in this branch since July 06 and no record! So when a bank has grown big...it becomes clumsy! Like a big fat man.....you can imagine how he walks. I thought the bank officers always do their daily reconciliations to balance their books of accounts. I had my banking slip to show otherwise I might just lost my money on the house policy. Now I have to wait for another two weeks..........The HQ should allow the branch manager to endorse it. After all every thing is already printed and scale of fees had been agreed with some discounts leeway to win customers. Now it is issued in HQ but the branch has no control though the officers are encouraged to sell the policy in the branch. The span of control should lie in the branch manager's responsibility.

No comments: