Monday, October 16, 2006

lines never change

Today I told off two girls who were playing volleyball on the side road near to my house. I was watching them playing it without due consideration of their own safety on the road. I had observed car drivers turned through without seeing the traffic flow. I had seen two accidents though nothing much damages occurred. After awhile when the ball hit the fence wall, I decided to tell the girls to go play at the field nearby in Malay. They went off reluctantly. But I hope they dont repeat it again....One never knows what traffic accident may occur. On another matter AAB asked people dont question the NEP....so what he is trying to say? That the people have no say in the government and what the government dishes out the people have to accept it? The people are the ones who decide who make the government and not the government elected by the people decide what the people must do and not to do. I guess he has lost his own Islam Hadhari...We are not living seperti katak dibawah tempurong. We are competing in the globalized world. AAB should focus on it and not on the communal politics benefitting a race. He should understand his post is to take care of all races in the country. At the rate he is still doing for his own race. He must show he is fair to all people not on race or communal base politics. Will he ever makes up his mind? I dont know.

No comments: