Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the green paradise



Image Preview






My pearl grass turned brownish. I watered the grass every evening and morning yet it doesnt help. I went to see the nursery guy who sold me the pearl grass. Perhaps I used too much organic fertilizer tablets on the pearl grass. It scorched by the heat. He told me to use it every week. I did. Now I had patches of dried grass cropping up and at its tips the pearl grass turned brownish. Today he is going to deliver some plants and pots and I hope he can tell me something about the pearl grass...................I am creating green plants and fountain flow in my garden. Yesterday I bought two rattan chairs (I needed 4 but the car could go in 2) and put it on the patio. Imagine sitting there listening to the fountain falling and the misty mountain ahead (the main range) life is paradise......only when one knows how to make it in the mind which I think one can bring it along anywhere anytime.............


Malaysia.............the green paradise

No comments: