Sunday, October 29, 2006

Poor services

Today went to a restaurant to order food. The waitress took the orders and disappeared. Later she came out to serve drinks. She went to attend other customers. Find with me. Then later customers got their food and I had to wait.....for a long time. I was beginning to feel annoyed. She was busy cleaning plates and cleaning tables. Nothing was said of my food orders. I went to look and found the cooks relax no more cooking and I asked where are my food...The waitress told the cook she gave the orders.....but nothing came out of it. I told them to forget it and walked out. I popped into the hawkers' stalls thinking I could get it easy. But I was wrong. When I ordered my kueh teow soup and showed him where I would be sitting.....My order didnt arrive. I saw the guy took a chair talking to his group of friends....One day twice happening to my orders....this was too much!!!!!!!!! I ordered chee cheong fun for my dinner....Am I invincible suddenly???? Hey...you are wearing yellow T-shirt.....people see so many yellow colors for the 9th God festival....no wonder people ignored you...........

The Tourism Minister goes to promote the country....and we have over zealous religious officials knocking at an American couple for khalwat....in Langkawi.What were the officials doing? Don't they know they are Americans on holidays? MB wanted report. He should suspend the raiding officials. I dont think he will do it. Report and report then it slowly dies off. This outrage has bombed the image of the country. The government shouldnt spend money to promote tourism. What for? Use the money to help the poor people in our own backyard.

Dr M continued his upbeat criticisms of AAB. The current PM should know his former boss ways of conducting affairs. He should come out with his facts and figures. He shouldnt keep quiet and prolong the criticisms. Now he has the power he forgets where he was before. I for one will not vote for BN. No Cabinet minister says something different. Look at AAB, as if he is a saint (Dr M pointed it out) Of course the main newspapers will sing glory of AAB. Nak cari makan...

Case in point...Zakaria dared to defy the Sultan of Selangor. He claimed he was sick but was holidaying in Malacca. His mansion should pull down without following proper documentations. The poor satay man had his stall taken down immediately so what will happen to Zakaria's mansion? He will be fine. But his mansion stays. When I look at the scene, the authorities never take swift action on the political heavy weight of the ruling party....What AAB is doing? He passes the buck to MB to handle it..

No comments: