Monday, July 27, 2009

teoh beng hock 3


Now I am gone
To the world far beyond
I don't feel the broken bones
I don't feel a thing at all

Sitting under the shady trees
Sipping my favourite drink
Thinking of the dark events
Where somebody took my life
I had no reason to die
I was getting married........

Theories and rumours
The people I know will say
The government agencies playing dumb
As usual when death knocks on its doors

The rule of the game
Don't say statement to discredit
Say something else to look plausible
The death flying out of a window pane

I was dead even before I hit the ground
Look at me laying with a small of blood
Dried up even before the janitor found me
Torn back trouser how could it be?
When I always dressed properly

I will be the beacon of hope
Somewhere a change is brewing
Now I can only watch
Under the shady trees

The light will shine
I am sure it will
As the years will come to pass
The nation will see the changes
Then my death will not be in vain

No comments: