Thursday, July 01, 2010

ipoh gh parking woes

Ipoh - General Hospital by Dato' Prof. Dr. Jamaludin Mohaiadin.

ipoh general hospital




Round my life in circles
Driving round and round
On the road takes a full turn
Back to the same routine

The sun reaching rays
Spreading heated waves
I see the no ending
Looking for a car park

Ipoh GH
Taxpayers suffer in waiting
Round and round moving in circles
The parking lot the employees take it

Wait at the garbage area
On my left as I stop the car
The morning sun reaching to me
I watch the flow of traffic

My eyes train on the shiny birds
Black shining feathers with red eyes
Flocking in group tweeting loudly
I haven't seen this type of birds.....

It reminds of Raven
It is the small version of it
Like the humming bird family's group
Sitting on the tree branches

On my right the mosque
Gate closed to keep its parking bays
Else some Muslim drivers may park
Then they walk to general hospital

Round and round I go again
Flow with the traffic easing back
Cars moving in without stopping
Is this what life all about?

Round in circles
Miss one turn come back again
Learn and gain experiences
Face life with the full blast

No comments: