Saturday, October 23, 2010

you make your own choices 185

Legs













The tables set on the pathway
I sit and watch the people passing by
The young so eager to flow........
The old wrinkled faces wondering along

I see them hurry
Without a glance to the moments
They walk right in to the cool complex
Of the sound and window shopping

The faces of humans
On the quiet place to observe
They go away quickly
As if they have no time to meet

A young woman with high heel
Walking by confidently........
To the counter she orders her drink
Then she sits alone on her table

A well dressed man
Standing there looking for a place
When he finds her he walks there
Smiling as he sits down

The moments of affair
It registers on his face
In the open he wipes away his sweat
Something telling he is afraid

Then a sports Mercedes stops by
A beautiful woman steps out
To the world she seems to tell
“I am sad with my life in ruin”

The fast lane and hungry night life
She takes her life to the extreme
Drinking and partying all night long
In the end dreaded disease takes its toll

She walks to the table
The man and the woman wait
She joins them in low whisper
For the world can wait....



The moments in their eyes
The animation works with their minds
The hands flow gesturing with sorrow
The truth has finally come to light

Nobody pays any clue
To the 3 sitting by the corner
Some tears flow openly
As the life loss hitting them hard

The office hours over
The game of waiting and losing traffic
Many come to pass the time
Picking up dates for the night

Nothing change in this world
Every corner where traffic has to wait
Where business can be made.........
The picking up points will be established

Maybe I am wrong
They want to play a game of 3
One has agreed; the other reluctant to tango
In the end she has to make the sacrifice

I watch them go
Separately in different directions
The high heeled woman turns
Smiling to me as she passes me by

The smiling moments
It captures in memory
As all beautiful events are
In our minds we keep it there

The sorrows of a life
It has to go; it has to come to pass
Change the journey; change the focus
Don't be afraid of change

I finish my drink
See the natural light disappears
The street lights bloom on time
As I take my leave walking away

No comments: