Thursday, August 07, 2014

the speed devils on the road



Once it was the men
Driving like evil possesses them
The speed devils on the road
Traffic rules no application

These drivers want to rule
The normal roads for all to use
They want to show how traffic rules
They don't care about it

Summons they just ignore
They know the police will not come
JPJ will keep on renewing road taxes
And the speed devils keep smiling

Now the gender changes
I have observed it years ago
Today I saw another driver
A woman driving in and out

Along the congested road
She drove fast no signal lights
I had a good look at her
A woman around aged 25 years

Gender equality?
I don't know in my mind
As I read about the women
They love to drive fast on the road

Now the speed devils
The gender changes on the road
Beware of the devil women
Driving like there is no tomorrow


No comments: