Monday, December 07, 2015

accidents do happen


One day on a busy day
The sun is hot the wind stay still
Driving along the road eyes stay alert
In case of crazy drivers never follow rules

I had my share of experiences
Driving on the busy road
Years ago a woman driver kissed my car's back
As I turned left to a busy lane

She was driving fast
She didn't break in time
She didn't see the signal light
She drove right to the back of the car

One day in Johor Baru
A driver came right at me
He managed to break in time
Just kissed the bumper to bumper

Two years ago as I turned left
Seeing no traffic on the road
A car came too fast
Banked on the front side light

Today a motorist nearly knocked my car
He was staring at other vehicles
He forgot to stop on T-junction
I horned him to evade a collusion

Accidents do happen
No matter how alert we behave
There are crazy drivers along the road
Every day the eyes must watch left and right

No comments: