Friday, November 23, 2018

the persian cat


The Persian cat
He never wants to stay
I give him a home to live
I feed him food

He rather stays a vagabond
He rather walks around the block
He doesn’t want to stay
Now he never returns for days

I saved him twice
Once he was hungry
He had no home to stay
I gave him a place to live

The second time he stayed away
For nearly 10 days I couldn’t find him
He was found in his old place
Weak and nearly going to die

I took him home
Fed him back to health
Then he got fleas and ticks
I took him to see the Dr Vet

But he never appreciates it
He still keeps his life of a vagabond
Now he never returns for 5 days
He has mice attacked

The black spots around his neck
Thick with his saliva like Bob Marley’s hair
In no time the cat will get it worst
It’s his life to live or die

The Persian cat
It’s the day of his life
He doesn’t want to learn
I will not be helping him again

No comments: