Wednesday, August 14, 2019

found and gone goodbye Nora Anne 5


I walk my last step
In the jungle I lay to rest
I hear voices calling me
But I am tired and losing soul

The days seem so dark
Many days I wonder how I will live
Alone in the green forest calling me
I see nothing but night silence

I try to live
For days I honestly get it going
But the days I am walking in the jungle
I can’t find my way back home

I say my prayers
I hope to get a miracle
But I find I am alone
In the dews and echo

Now I lay down
I forget it all
I try my best
I can rest in peace

I see myself floating away
In the distance I see my parents
The police and people searching for me
Now there will be the closure of my misadventure

Found and gone*
Goodbye Nora Anne
Where you will go
You will be blessed

* she was found about 2.5 km from Dusun  Resort 
near a waterfall in a ravine of 1.2m deep


No comments: