Monday, August 12, 2019

nora anne 4



borrowed unsplash.com



The shadows of lights as I walk
Listening to my heartbeats and whoring wind
The lights flicker dancing in my eyes
I don’t have a clue what lies ahead of my time

I hear voices in the vicinity
I can’t figure where I hear it
As I walk in the shadows of lights
I figure I can walk through

Every step I touch the carpet green
The darkness seems to laugh on me
I hear it says I am not going home
I am stuck in the maze of my life

I hear voices calling my name
The breezes sweep across my head
I brush my hair eyes watching my steps
The distance seems so dark and green

But the shadows of lights keep raining on me
I see the flicker of hope I may get to go home
The voices I hear keep me sane in my ordeal
I watch for signs I may find my way

The shadows of lights as I walk
Bathing on me the star in my misadventure
In the green forest as I walk into it
I hear voices calling me to return


No comments: