Sunday, August 18, 2019

take the bull by its horns




Don’t be afraid to stir the changes
I know it’s hard for the extremists to know
They want to play the game of toxic politics
I don’t see they will come around to live peacefully

Day after day I read the lines
I don’t think they will understand
With degrees and experiences but hollow minds
I see they want to stir the hornet’s nest

One outsider broke the Hindus idols
I see he wanted to cause trouble in religious tone
Baiting the Hindus to retaliate in kind
In a way to suit the extremists

The way of life in this nation
I see somebody or groups trying to divert it
Using monies to make the impact of troubles
They don’t like the peaceful living

I salute the police
Though they are some bad apples
Causing the bad image of the force
I still have faith the police will stay focus

And PH leaders better walk the talk
Too many noises aren’t good in solving issues
I see the leaders afraid to cross the line on 3Rs
Maybe the Renaissance Man can do the difference

The religions shouldn’t be in politics
It should stay in the background
Once it is used incorrectly, it breeds bad faith
PH leaders nip it in the bud for good

Don’t go around and around
I see the way of the clown
Take the bull by its horns
And start the changes quickly

No comments: