Friday, September 29, 2006

anabess eco super saver

Do you know about Anabess ECO super saver product?This product claims to save electricity by nearly 40%. It has introduced in the market through one sole agent. I bought the leaflet to TNB office to clarify which as usual the branch manager didnt know anything about it. This product is ISO 9001 & 14001 certified. You just pluck into the power plug point nearest to the fuse box. It immediately controlled the inflow of electricity to the house which eventually cut down your electricity consumption. It costs on promotion $349.00. You just buy and pluck it in. No wire no messy work. With the cost electricity rates going up, this is a good way to save. I am not the agent or I am promoting the product. It is just that I found it could work.I am going to buy this product and save me some money.........


Malaysia..............save energy...wah..wah...wah more lighting please!

No comments: