Sunday, September 03, 2006

my house

Today drove to the Lim's Nursery to buy red palm trees and some indoor plants. Yesterday did the same routine bought plants and pots. The garden is slowly taking shape. Now to look for rocks to create a "rock garden effect" on the falling fountain at the patio.On 1/9/06 fixed the heat resistance materials in first floor rooms, patio and dry kitchen area to dispel warm heat in the enclosed spaces. Heat can be trapped beneath the roof tiles which will result the warm flow of heat in the house. With this it will control the room temperature which will make the house cooler.About 8 minutes drive there is a waterfall which I haven't been there yet. This town is new to me. I am from the Klang Valley but this town I stay is quiet with less traffic confusion.I like quiet place.....with amenities nearby and going there shouldnt be a hassle. I think I have enough of it in my home town.My porch area still leaks in the roof. This was the extension I did for the house but the contractor is trying his best to find ways to help but he wasnt successful. I met a guy recently and he told me to fix gutter at the roof edges to reduce the flow of water hitting the roof tiles. It will help. I havent told the contractor yet. My next problem is the garden lighting. It always trip in the fuse panel. The electrician had tried to switch wire but he wasnt successful as the latest incident occurred again yesterday. So I must see him tomorrow.

No comments: