Sunday, April 22, 2007

about garden







When I have a garden, I think it will be good. I can see butterflies and birds (sparrows and humming birds sometimes mynas) visiting the garden. When it rains the order of nature takes over. It is cooling too when it is scorching hot in the sun. But I can't understand where the pests come from. Those crawling many legged pests. I spend a few minutes squashing these pests. I bought a chemical lotion to exterminate these pests but these pests are still crawling around. It is a common pest in the garden. Perhaps it was the black soil that I bought and mixed with the sand and mud. Yet I have to walk around the garden in the morning and evening to stamp out these crawling insects. The smaller ones can climb up to over 1o feet on the wall. Currently when it is hot in the afternoon these crawling insects hide in the grass...or burrow deep into the soft ground. Think of it......like people going going going about going from here to there;about truths and lies about lies and more lies about small things to big events; about money about corruption on money about good life and poor life about religions about God how many faces He has? about disaster about peace about harmony about relationships about death about religion.......always crawling back and forth...about the garden..............paradise or darkness....about tea time...

No comments: