Sunday, April 22, 2007

houses in bandar seri botani

In my new house at Bandar Seri Botani, I left a few cleaning materials in the house. I thought who wanted to steal barangan saya di rumah sendiri. Lagipun bukan mahal barangan itu. Mula2 my broom and dustpan got hilang. I put it outside the porch area. Of course the house isnt occupied because no electricity yet only water. I could do some cleaning up then. So I left the broom and dustpan behind. Today in the house itself my scrapper was lost. I guess it could be the contruction workers who came to do some touch up on the wall where I had filed complaints about 3 weeks ago. There are still a few things needed to be done like the painting on the grills, drainage cover and porch cleaning of painting stained on the tiles...Did some cleaning in the house and test the wiring connection and it was to my satisfaction. I havent asked the lighting shop owner to fix up the lights yet. Because I am waiting for the developer to do the minor faults on the house. I saw a few houses are occupied now. My row one house did some renovations other than that nobody occupies the houses there. I won't be staying in this new house though I will do some basic amenities in the house.

No comments: