Sunday, April 15, 2007

botanic again

Last Friday I went to Botanic again. As usual as I drive to Bandar Seri Botani, both sides of the roads are houses built. Now with the RPGT repealed, many people will buy houses as an investment. I think it is still on location. Klang Valley may hit the property boom when many small town people flock to that area. Those who have bought houses a few years ago will harvest some profits when they sell the houses. As I was driving to my new property, I saw lack of activities there. I dont know why people buy houses and leave it empty (?) Now the electricity meter had been installed. I have to go shopping for lightings. I am no hurry to dress this house up.I have to take my own sweet time. This house isnt my place of stay. It is bought because of its future value and its location. I am not in the habit of buying and selling....I just want my mind to be occupied...

No comments: