Saturday, April 28, 2007

garden pests





This one no complaining hehehe




Every morning I have to do this. Kill the crawling insects in my garden. Damn it multiplies very fast. At one time it was on the wall of the fencing area. Now it crawls right into the house too. These crawling insects, I was told, were the common pests in the garden. Honestly this is the first time I have encountered these pests in the garden. It could be transferred from the black soil I bought. This is no other possible explanation. So every morning I have a new job dancing in the garden. I call it reflexology dance. One leg up bring it down, step on it and hit it hard, poor insects squashed to death. When the day is hot, I can sigh a relief. I dont see them crawling around. So far it is only in the morning and evening sometimes. Currently I think it is controllable. I bought a chemical to defuse the situation. So far I dont know about the result. I still see many crawling insects in the grass....Ah this is life; sometimes good sometimes bad..

No comments: