Monday, April 16, 2007

learn from nature

Yesterday I saw a humming bird trying to make a nest in my garden. A few months same thing happen. The 3 small birdies had grown and flew away. I cut off the nest thinking it had served its purpose. Now it has come back to build its nest. I could see how natural the humming bird knows the technique. I couldnt see how it could be done. Every day I water the plants and grass, I dont have the faintest idea how can a bird builds its nest in my potted plants. Yesterday I saw it. When life is broken into pieces, it isnt the end of the road. In fact it is the way one would have to build it up again. Painful and bitter what you think it would be? Magic goods? When one is down or out of luck or whatever reasons befall, look at nature and its inhabitants. There are lessons to be learned. Dont give up easily. Dont go the easy way out...Embrace life....the wishes one must do..

No comments: