Friday, September 26, 2008

WHY WORRY UNNECESSARY?

We all die one way or another
No matter what you want to say
Do many surveys and study groups
We die when our times arrive

Embrace technologies
The signs of living in time
Atmosphere now full of many ills
You name it – smog, pollution, acid rain
Even without Wifi………….
We know our times are fixed……..

So why worry unnecessary?
Go and take it enjoy your life

We all scared to die
It is written we would have to go
One way or another; no second guessing
Just don’t be a fool living under the coconut shell

When The Lord asks you
Have you enjoyed your life on Earth?
What will you say?
Dear Lord I don’t………
I am scared of death
I want to live in the jungle
Yet the progress beating me to it
So if I don’t do anything
So if I don’t contribute any
I still die………
The Lord says
Yes it is
But you have enjoyed it while you are there?

No comments: