Sunday, November 14, 2010

apartment D3-6 214

Pigeons











The pigeons in the old apartment
The stray pigeons flying around
Into the house of nobody staying
The pigeons have the time of their lives

I suspect something amiss
Some feathers on the back balcony
When I go to clean up the old apartment
It has sentimental value to me

At that time I didn't think about it
I thought it could be the stray feathers wind blowing in
I just swept it away cleaned up the balcony
It was wrong after so many months away

The stray pigeons put its marks
On the tiles to show its presence
I found out today when I went there at night
I had to clean up.........

The old house will stay
With some unwanted characters
Part of life part of the crowd
The stray pigeons come as they like

In the house of nobody staying
The pigeons have the time of their lives
On the back balcony the pigeons rest and play
They know there is nobody to chase them away

No comments: