Friday, May 20, 2011

when time change



pond



“Why do you return?
I thought the world out there
The merry go round you enjoy
Day and night music doesn't stop”

“I croaked too much
In the city I made the worst impression
I was named king of the frogs
How true but I couldn't hold the crown!”

“Now you want to come back
Sharing with us your experiences
Of the city folks living and whining
We thought you had forgotten your root”

“How could I?
I lived here before
I realized I was used
So stupid of me

I thought I changed
Into the likeness of the humans
I made so many enemies
I thought I was kind

I made many statements
Showing them the way it would be
The greedy ones would follow me
The corrupted ones would help along

I couldn't convince the cats
They saw right through me
So they formed a circle
Pushing me back here”

“It takes an animal to know
Now you are back home
Go and do your chores
It's waiting there for ages”

The king of frogs opened its eyes
Everything looked familiar
The feeling in the pond
“Welcome home fool!”

No comments: