Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the cow the bull 2

In the newspapers office
The editor meets them
“Well...what's the news?
I got a hot tip”

Tom speaks for his colleagues
“They worn hooded cloaks
I was caught by one of the women
I was brought to kneel paying homage”

The editor “Is that what you got?”
“I nearly lost my life
Lucky me my friends came to help me”
“It is part of our jobs Tom”

“As I was saying
I knelt down facing a naked woman statute
I didn't know what to do or say
Then came the hooded guys

The hooded women blamed the guys
They thought I was spying for the men
Only the men said I wasn't part of their team
Then I found smoke blowing at the main door

The hooded people disappeared
I couldn't know how they did so quickly
By the time my colleagues rushed in
Everybody of the hooded clan had gone”

“How come so careless guys?
It was an important assignment
Those guys I was informed are ruthless
Even the women who hold executive power

Now I don't know what to say
I don't get a story from any of you
My source will be disappointed
Maybe now these hooded people will investigate

They will find the source
Nobody knows about their meeting
So Tom you have to take protection
Maybe take leave for a while”

“Why Sir? I don't do anything wrong”
“They saw your face which you couldn't escape
They guys will send their troopers
We never know who they are!”


“You shouldn't feel disappointed Mr Editor
I found a lighter and I know who is the owner”
By this time Tom's colleague all stare at him
“You didn't tell us Tom”

“I don't want you guys to get into trouble
This lighter will link to the group we saw
The person can tell us the identities of these group
From there we can expose them”

Tom has taken pictures of it
From his notebook he enlarges the pictures
Every one studying the item and its written words
“Membership 1001 year 2007 Club of COW”

“No name Tom?
“We have to check the club register
It is there we will find the person”
“So you must know the man?”

“Truth is..........
She's the wife of the police chief
I don't know what to say guys
This is something big?”

“I know she smokes privately
Though in public she doesn't
I used to talk to her in her office
I guess I have to meet her again”

“I don't think so
I have to finish my assignment
This is the job for me and my colleagues
We will break the news!”

“Tom you shouldn't do it
Lie low for a while
We will watch
Until we are certain of their activities”

“This is our lead
We can't be sitting down grading
We have to dig into her affairs
Maybe we will find the truth?

We can't let corruption rules
We have to draw the line
This is a scoop we need
I can't keep quiet nothing will go away”

No comments: