Tuesday, December 16, 2014

the small king frog


The small king frog
A little encouragement
It goes to its head
Now he brags in lotus pond

The small group of frogs
They jump on the lotus leaves
Big ears listening to its leader
Speaking in tongue sounding alien

I am the hero
The critics are cowards
They don't like what I do
I have ears for the king”

The small group of frogs
They make a lot of noises
Some jumping into the pond
The ripples flow the feeling good

Under the dark pond water
The green snake slowly emerges
Flow with the ripples
One quick lick the king frog gone!

The small group of frogs
Jumping every where in panic
Where to go?
Where to hide?”

The snake rears its ugly head
Eyes of red tongue lashing about
Hear me you little jumping fools
You are my food so don't jump away!”


No comments: