Monday, February 08, 2021

my area of covid 19

 

I live in an area

The message will tell me

Pip up in the hand-phone

8-12 cases of Covid 19

1 kilometer away from where I stay


It all started with the religious activities

So many got infected the next few days

It jumped the numbers for the town I stay

The area becomes a red zone again


They believed God will help them

The congregation the police didn't see?

Because it was a religious activities

The police let it go?


God will help

If we help ourselves

If we ignore our own rules

Seeking God help will be in vain


Because the angels will file report

Telling what has happened and the causes

Now the virus spreads around 70 persons

1 kilometer away from I stay


I will stay with the natural remedy

1 teaspoon of baking soda and teaspoon of raw honey

Mix with a cup of water and drink it twice a day

Because this remedy can kill cancer virus


Covid 19 is a virus

The vaccines aren't the cure

It may stop it but of serious side effects

The natural remedy can be an option

No comments: