Friday, April 16, 2021

the secrets

 

The secrets

Some politicians will hide away

They don't want others to know in the open

They keep denying it


Even the ordinary folks

They too have their secrets

Sexual affairs in hide away places

Salespersons will have many to tell


Years ago I met a salesperson

While talking about women he said

I have girlfriends in every town I go

My partner doesn't know about my flings”


He says salesperson have the sweet words

The confidence to push sales even with reluctant folks

This is his job to make a sale

Likewise with women he met on his rounds


The secrets

Some will never come out at all

Until the persons pass away

Even that some may not believe it


How many secrets we have kept in our minds?

Some may not come out in the open at all

It will become a grapevine gossip in coffee shops

But life has to go on until nothing is said

No comments: