Tuesday, December 21, 2021

in memory of those cats

 

In memory of those cats

I fed them years ago

All the names I gave to identify

When they came jumping over the fence


They kept me busy

In the morning and evening

They would wait at the door

Waiting for me


Now all gone

I concluded they died

Most likely by rat poison

As they were the healthy cats


Kuti, Jaggut, long tail

Fei Cai, Eygtion face, Sampah

Chen Long, Persian cats Comel 1 and 2


Comel 2, I found him in the market

He had injuries to his leg

Brought him back to treat his wounds

Once he was strong he jumped out again


He went out a few times

Then I never saw him again

I hope till today he is in good hands

Living his life in a home


The memory of my feline friends

Though they kept me company for sometimes

Eventually they didn't come at all

I never saw them again anywhere

No comments: