Sunday, May 20, 2007

botanic again

Go shopping for lights in Ipoh. Gone to many light shops but couldnt find those I need. Prices quite comparable with the shops. The last one I went was two days ago along Jalan Gopeng which isnt so far away from the express bus station. I managed to find something I need in this shop. I spent about one hour admiring and checking out the goods. It is run by a Malay business man. I didnt place my order yet because the new house needs attending to by the developer. The last visit to the new house the connecting water pipe leaks from the water meter point to the house. Tomorrow will ring the service centre to tell him about the pipe leaks. Of course Botanic hasnt fully developed as yet. Besides there are a few housing projects coming up and one project is abandoned over 10 years ago...This area I think will be heavily populated by then say about 3 years from now when the surrounding housing projects are completed.

No comments: