Friday, May 25, 2007

there are leaders....

There are leaders and there are followers...there is no in between. So every one must learn the rope and be patient to wait to groom up. When a person has no patience, he isnt cut out to be a leader. He hasnt learned even though growing in years. It is said a leader knows best until events stall his leadership. In politics and in any organization one has to wait and play the game then build up one's skills and reputatiion then go for the kill....like learning how to shoot a gun...or chopping wood. I was good at it(chopping wood) during my life in the kampong. Now good life has made me soft but the memory still holds dear to me of what I was then..I always say it is good to remember one roots and so it is patience.....it brings result in the end.

Nalla finally quits today. I dont think PKR will remember him and I dont think the Indians will feel loss without him. The battle must go on................a new leader will take over when there is a vacuum

No comments: