Tuesday, May 22, 2007

pay hike for civil servants

The PM announced a whopping 7.5-35% increment for the civil servants and the police and army get an additional 20% and cola jumps to 100%.(The Star) I can understand for the lower rank staff but for the higher scale professionals they should prove their worth which to me they dont. You can look at their delivery system which never bring joy to the public dealing with them Last time I heard about the passport issue whereby those citizens under operation by law no need to show their citizenship papers. Now I heard in the press report that those who were born before Merdeka must show their citizenship papers. How many have the citizenship papers? I thought those who were born before Merdeka by operation of law have no requirement to produce the citizenship papers....Long ago it was stated not necessary now it has.........................35% boost eh? Will the potholes on the roads be filled or we have to wait for a by-election or general election? I read it as an election ploy to help the ruling BN to sustain its power then cost of goods will be hiked up......it is an economic equation. There must be tax collection to foot the bill of these increments for the poor delivery system...You think the civil servants will change their mindset...............I can dream about it...because they will spend or acquire goods or go for holidays then they say mana cukup lagi. So I expect goods will be increased or petrol hike on the card.....it will be a boomerang effect. The taxpayers will pay more again...This is PM and my target is the general election......vote BN and you will get plenty of it...

So congratulations to Cuepecs............welcome taxes on goods. Inilah Malaysia Bolih tentu bolihnya..

No comments: