Wednesday, January 23, 2008

the drama on the unscripted act

Lies, deceit, video tape
It talks to me; it talks to me
Row of argument; its spinning wheel
People see it; oh get on with it

Telling the truth isn’t easy
The higher you are; it is much difficulty
Narrating what happens long ago
It is so much easier
“I don’t remember
I am drunk so I say nonsense”

The learned birds sing
Many different tunes
Sitting on the branches
“Are you with me?
Do you want to be free?”

Lies, deceit, video tape
It talks to me; it talks to me
Telling the truth isn’t easy
The higher you are, it is much difficulty

The mynas sing
The eagle takes flight
The sparrows battling it out
The rice throwing on the plain
The hunters wait

It is just lies, deceit and video tape
The drama on the unscripted act
Day in day out a different dance
People see it, oh get on with it

No comments: