Saturday, January 19, 2008

the master on his game

courtesy The Star

The master on his stand
Nobody can fault him yet

But I always hope he says something
Don’t try to run away from ‘I forget’
He is a master strategist in his day
So I don’t believe he ever forgets

No doubt I admire his ways
Hard knocks staring at you in your eyes
He won’t look away when he speaks
Yet when he testified he played his game

A leader must know his time is over
He has to know some of his mistakes done
He can’t possibly forget important issues
He has to remember he kept his little black book

I remembered important events in my life
The decision I made thinking it was right
But years down the road I could be wrong
Or I could be right all along

One always forget minor issues
Something it never jolts the memory
Important events in one’s life
It will surely stay in one’s mind

The master goes for his style
“Let me know if you have something else
I know what I am doing
But I forget what I did!”

No comments: